Digital Assembly Management System
The born of new technologies, and the rise of the aggressive demand from the customer changed the manufacturers to adopt the new technologies in their industries, by this way, smart technologies started to begin. Industries started implementing these smart technologies on their firms and have also seen massive growth.
In contrast, the smart Digital Assembly Management system has brought up a new face of growth among the Manufacturing industries.
Let’s see the need for DAMS, the quite interesting challenges, and solutions with benefits.
Without making a delay, let’s get started.
The Manufacturing industry comprises a diverse set of tasks like design, planning, procurement, product, quality maintenance, and shipping.
These Industries has the complex discrete manufacturing assembly line like man, machine, material, and methods.
Each metrics has different processes, operations, and data storage, the problem begins with the data – Are these data are real, transparent, actionable?
Yes, the challenges that arise are
- Poor data quality
- Manual data entry
- Reactive actions
- Energy Inefficiency
- Delay in delivery
- Cost of poor product quality
- Even at present, assembly line technicians and factory supervisor’s battle with the numerous problems of automation.
The challenges that came with the first assembly lines included
- Managing resources/stock levels,
- Organizing the various tread in the production line,
- Managing assembly line machinery,
- Concerned with addressing quality,
- Correcting errors on the fly,
- Matching finished goods to orders,
- Shipping finished products to the respective locations.
These challenges are addressed when the proper solution is discovered and that is the byteFACTORY Digital Assembly Management system.
byteFACTORY Digital Assembly Management System – An Industry 4.0 ready solution for discrete manufacturing assembly line productivity, flexibility, profitability, and sustainability.
The solution to sort out the above challenges is possible with the Digital Assembly Management system.
The byteFACTORY Digital Assembly Management System provides the smart solution to the industries right from planning, implementing, improving quality, and shipping of the product. This smart system provides effective results to the industries for improving the production environment, getting standardized data, visualization, fixing issues, actionable insights, real-time data analyzing, and more.
The edge devices required for connecting the machines from the shop floor to the top floor can be purchased from the e-commerce marketplace.
The Digital Assembly Management System – It helps to bring the benefits like productivity, Flexibility, Sustainability, and Predictability and it also helps to improve the OLE
Let’s see the amazing features of the Digital Assembly Management System
- Digital Assembly OLE Analytics
- Process monitoring and interlocking system
- Condition Monitoring and predictive maintenance
- Track and Trace
- Design for Assembly ( DxA)
- Quality Management System
- Virtual Reality Experience
- Machine Vision for digital inspection
- Autonomous Robot – MARC.
OLE Insights Module – Digital Assembly Maintenance System
Expert services for your digital transformation solutions can be hired from a talent on-demand platform.
The benefits associated with the Digital Assembly Management system are enormous, the adoption of this technology will make the manufacturing process powerful, simple. There is no need to note everything on paper and maintain bulk paper records, in contrast, the employees get the guidelines through monitors, where they follow the correct procedures, and errors are avoided. This allows for a considerably speedier transition and improves the production process faster with flexibility and sustainability.
- Grasp and save expert workers’ knowledge.
- Employees are quickly trained using dynamic assembly instructions, and quality assurance is maintained
- Ensure that the relevant parts are installed correctly.
- Reduce time in traceability
- Increases energy efficiency
- Improve OEE and proactive actions
- Reduce assembly line downtime
- Improve workforce efficiency.
Maxbyte has implemented Digital Assembly Management System for various industries and demonstrated business value to the customers, and also, customers started to realize their benefits.